It is okay for your character to be irrational
It is okay for your character to seem stupid and make mistakes that are just as stupid
it is okay for your character to misunderstand
It is okay for your character to get angry, sad, or anything over something—even if it is simple.
It is okay for a character to act out/lash out over something
It is okay for your character to be sensitive
It is perfectly fine because they are people. That is what people do.
So today in acting we had to admit our love to each other as different characters, as a mother and child, husband and wife, as teenagers trying to find a date for prom, as lovers…
And then as a master and slave…
High school acting class can get into some kinky shit, yo….
If we roleplay:
1. Don’t apologize for being late/slow with replies.
2. Take all of the time you need. Days, weeks, months, doesn’t matter. Don’t put yourself under stress because of such pointless things.
3. Your personal life out of character along with your health are the most important. If you drop a thread/conversation/whatever, it’s alright. Just stay safe and take care.
In times of sickness, crusaders would often first pray to a saint’s toenail or some other body part to get well. Relics were a prime cure-all, and each saint had his or her specialty: Saint Blaise for bones stuck in the throat, Saint Agatha to soothe sore breasts. If that failed, they might turn…
Updated for 2014!
Nightmare before Christmas
The Addams family
The Addams family value
Scooby Doo 2
It’s the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Don’t look under the bed
Mad monster party
The worst witch
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Shows and Halloween specials:
Phineas and Ferb 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Simpsons 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
Lilo and Stitch
American Dragon: Jake Long
That’s so Raven
The Proud Family
Iced pumpkin cookies
Mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes
Perfect pumpkin pie
No bake spiderweb cheesecake
Orange and black cupcakes
Spiderweb tutorial for cupcakes, cookies and brownies
Chocolate fudge cake with ghost maringues
Frankenstein marshmallow pops
No bake pumpkin spice cookie balls
Caramel apple cinnamon rolls
The ultimate Halloween spooktacular roundup
Orange pumpkin pancakes
Halloween candy buffet
DIY Halloween candy
Homemade cotton candy
25 sweet and salty Halloween snacks
15 easy Halloween dessert recipes
Candy corn fruit cups
Monster doll cookies
Spooky sweets for Halloween
Pumpkin chocolate chip bars
Pumpkin and ginger cheesecake
Honey pumpkin pie
Butternut pumpkin pies
Halloween candy made easy
64 non candy snack ideas
Ooey gooey monster eye cookies
Spooky Halloween spirits
Ghoulishly Glowing cupcakes
Frightful fruit kebabs
Poison toffee apples
Come little children
Up after midnight
Did you hear that?
Billy where are you, Billy? Is that you?
Double, double, toil & trubble
Dance around the fire
It’s too quiet
Halloween fanmix vol. 1
Halloween fanmix vol. 2
Light the torches
Conversations with ghosts
Bad moon rising
Decorations & costumes:
DIY pumpkin candles
Indoors Halloween decoration
30 DIY decorations for Halloween
Canning jar lid pumpkin
Decorating with autumn leaves
Cheap Halloween decorations
Best Halloween decorations
Halloween crafts for kids
Quick and inexpensive Halloween decorations
Last minute skeleton costumes
Last minute Wednesday Addams costume
Silent film stars costumes
Umbrella bat costume
Quick costumes for kids
60 fall decorating ideas
Fancy napkin decor
11 enchanting Halloween decorating ideas
No carve pumpkin decorating
Haunting homemade Halloween decorations
DIY Halloween decorations
Homemade Halloween decorations
How to make styrofoam tombstones
40 easy to make Halloween decors
80s makeup tutorial
Easy DIY Halloween costume ideas
Sparkly mermaid makeup tutorial
Lioness makeup tutorial
Corpse paint tutorial
1920s flapper look
Easy Halloween crafts
Spider Queen makeup tutorial
Sally (Nightmare before Christmas) makeup tutorial
Skull makeup tutorial
REBLOG IF YOU WOULD BE LITERALLY 100% OKAY WITH FAN ART ABOUT YOU EVEN IF IT WAS JUST STICK MEN
"Why yes, actually. I tore apart a young woman about a few hours previous and the dear lad she had been planning to wed hadn’t stopped weeping since! Really…what a nancy!”
"Sounds like a good time. I led Watanuki cry today, but that’s normal."
"Sounds dreadful…never really could stand easy criers. Why, it’s almost as if they weep for sport!"
"It’s sometimes fun just to send him on jobs, knowing he might die, but deciding ‘oh fuck it’ and doing it anyway."
"My dear, you have a rather lovely hue of sadism in those crimson eyes of yours…beauteous as a rose, and still there are cruel thorns wrapped about your gaze…”
"Ah, I am afraid I can’t help it sometimes. He makes it so easy."
"Ah yes…I see…."
“Alas! I only wish I had such a toy on hand! Unfortunately, everyone’s been rather on guard around me ever since my little incident…”
❤ How long have you been RPing?
❥ How long have you been RPing this character?
유 Who was your first muse?
♋ What drew you to this muse?
☮ Is there anything you don’t like about playing this muse?
✌ What is the easiest aspect of playing this muse?
☏ What is the most challenging…
Hurt rp Starters
- "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down! You don't want to get even more hurt, do you?"
- "Tell me where it hurts."
- "Whoa, that's purple... It looks like your shoulder is dislocated."
- "Oh my god. Are you okay?"
- "You're bleeding... You're bleeding bad..."
- "This is gonna hurt..."
- "Holy crap! I may not know much about human anatomy, but legs don't bend that way!"
- "It's all swollen up..."
- "You have a black eye. Where you fighting with someone?"
- "Okay... Okay, hospital. Hospital, now."
- "I think you have a concussion."
- "Calm down! Calm down! Your ankle is sprained, okay?"
- "Here, lean on me."
- "I'm gonna need more bandaids..."
- "What the hell happened to you!?"
- "Here, I need to clean you up. This might sting a bit..."
- "We need to get the bullet out..."
- "Oh my god, you've been shot!"
- "Did... did you get beat up!?"
- "Just hold on. You're gonna be fine..."
- "Look out for that car!"
- "Wake up! Oh god, please wake up!"
- "You're alive! Oh, thank god!"
- "I'm no doctor, but you should have that looked at. It's bleeding a lot..."
- "What is that? Are there bandages under your shirt?"
- "Why is your arm wrapped up like that? And are those blood stains!?"
- "You must have hit the back of your head really hard."
- "Look at me. Just look at me and stay awake. Can you do that?"